Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sandusky Reaction

Honestly, It's hard to believe that all this families could be lying about the same thing. I'm sure that something did happen that Jerry isn't telling his wife. Who knows, maybe Dottie knows more than she thinks she does but doesn't want to believe it. I don't think she's looking at the big pictue. That if her husband really did rape all those people, 26 kids are going through something unthinkable. I don't thnk she is thinking about how those boys must be feelings. Bottom line, there is no way Jerry Sandusky will be getting out of his 30-60 year sentence. Whether or not Jerry and Dottie believe he is innocent, there's too much evidence working against him. As for the whole victums just trying to get money idea, I don't believe a family would make a young man go through this type of situation just for money. It's in no way worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment